Some of the projects successfully executed for our valued clients include:
Project completed at Finsch from 2015 - 2016 includes:
- Completion of the Finsch SLC Project from design to commissioning of the civil, structural and mechanical installation of 1650m conveyors including transfer points weighing a total of 335t.
- Civil, structural and mechanical installation of a 120t bulkhead, Osborn crusher and structure, apron feeder conveyor, sacrificial conveyor and two grizzly tips weighing a total of 230t.
Our work at Gold 1 included:
- Installation of a high rate settler system.
- The high rate settler system that was installed was one of the first of its kind.
Exxaro Coal Mine
Our work at Exxaro North Block Coal included:
- Redesign, manufacture and implementation for the main plant crushing and screening circuit.
- The re-design, supply and construction of the main plant crushing and screening circuit. Cv02 and Cv03 were bypassed and a conveyor belt installed between Cv01 and the main screening structure making use of part of Cv03’s existing structure.
Glencore Xstrata Alloys
Completed projects for Xstrata executed between 2011 and 2013 include:
- Decline Conveyor: Installation of a 151m Surface and 362m Underground CV01 Structure including all relevant mechanicals, civils and the installation of the complete belt.
- Overland Conveyor: Erection of the 335m Surface CV01s structure including all relevant mechanicals, civils and in total the installation of complete belt to its permanent position.
- Transfer Tower: Erection of the transfer tower structure and installation of all mechanical components and cladding.
- Ore Pass Bulkheads: Supply and construction of East and West bulkhead civils, construction of bulkhead structurals and installation of the bulkhead vibrating feeders, rock-breakers and relevant mechanical components.
- Surface Piping Installation: Installation of 10 pipe columns (50NB – 450NB) totalling 6150 metres.
- Main Level Strike Conveyor: Erection of strike conveyor structure, supply and construction of civils and installation of all relevant mechanical components and the complete belt.
- Belt Tilting Devices: Accelerated Installation of a belt tilting device.